girlibird

Reaction score
top picture is cd 16
second cd 17
third cd18
forth cd19
cd 20 is at home but same

missed cd 21 and cd22 as ran out

been tesco and just done one and thats the bottom one. any idea when i may of o'ded

Attachments

• opk 001.jpg
    opk 001.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 25
cd 17 looks the darkest to me but i still wouldn't say that it was positive, you may have ovulated before the 16th x

thats what i thought maybe i ovd round the 14th i have weird cycles i am either 28 33 or 26 day cycle never in between . we only bedded on cd 10 cd cd17 and cd 21. so think i am out

Yeah would have been good idea to have tested from around cd10-12 if you dont get caught this time then next cycle i would start testing earlier best of luck

I agree the second one down looks the darkest.... but on saying that i hate the tesco tests i always get good lines even when i wasnt ovulating :(
i hope this isnt the case for you hun :hugs:

thanks for all your responses did another today and is defo the lightest of them all.. looking at them here all of them are the same color widness etc.. so thinking i may of ov'd 14th or 15th.. looking through my notes also on cd15 i was very wet and had a small amount of milky cm.. i had a headache on cd 16 17 18 and 19..
on cd24 now. i have been getting af cramps but dull ones and my boobs feel weird. oh and had a large amount of milky cm on cd23 almost looked like watered down milk. but when rubbed it together sorry tmi it went see through and was more like water not ewcm

If I were you I would get on amazon and buy some of the cheapie OPK's they are really good and as they are so cheap you can start testing early without wasting money!

already agreed that is what i am going to do i spent 16.00 on 14 opks!! if witch shows up this cycle then i am going to test from cd 10 to be certain lol.. hate all the waiting grrr

I like early-pregnancy-tests.com they have conception packs and then I always google their latest discount code. They come with clear instructions and their website is very helpful. Fast shipping too.

Just an FYI, My pack of 100 ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests arrived today, I just ordered them on Wednesday, for 17.99 off Ebay, they are Wanfu type.

Getting b f p s on o p k s and h p t s now using first response tomorrow morning xxx

Thanks but confused first faint was on Friday it's now monday and no darker on tests but o p k s are strongest they have been how long does it normally take to get a b f p where you can actually see it ??????? It's day four now I have one last first response would you say wait till Wednesday that's then been 6 days since start of faint I c x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->