Please could someone explain...?

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
Sorry to sound daft but I'm not sure where to start! Been ttc since Aug 08. Started using ov tests in dec for 2 months but not had AF since jan. Anyhoo, just wanted to know what everyone's using to note everything down. Is there a website or even somewhere on this site to help? People talk about temping etc but I have no idea what it all means!!

Check out fertilityfriend - its how I kept track of everything - you can play around with it a little too to figuire it out - its where lots of girls keep track of temps too.

Good luck!

I personally use MyCycle. It's just like Fertility Friend, but it's free. Good luck. We've been trying since Oct 2007.

I use fertility friend - it's great!

hi there!!!!

charting means daily recording your BBT, CM, cervix position as indicators to whether or not you are O-ing, length of your cycle, LP, etc. it really helps you "see" what is happening or not happening during your cycle. see my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/merdhystoire

I use Fertilityfriend too and if you just need to track your BBT and symptoms it's really good ( don't have to pay for VIP to get the basics). Also you can try medhelp it's free

All your questions can be answered on www.peeonastick.com if that helps too although they don't have a recording site.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"