Please could someone explain...?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Lil C, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

Sorry to sound daft but I'm not sure where to start! Been ttc since Aug 08. Started using ov tests in dec for 2 months but not had AF since jan. Anyhoo, just wanted to know what everyone's using to note everything down. Is there a website or even somewhere on this site to help? People talk about temping etc but I have no idea what it all means!!

2. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

Check out fertilityfriend - its how I kept track of everything - you can play around with it a little too to figuire it out - its where lots of girls keep track of temps too.

Good luck!

3. Konflickted

Konflickted Member

I personally use MyCycle. It's just like Fertility Friend, but it's free. Good luck. We've been trying since Oct 2007.

4. Mrs_N

Mrs_N New mummy

I use fertility friend - it's great!

5. merdhystoire

merdhystoire Member

hi there!!!!

charting means daily recording your BBT, CM, cervix position as indicators to whether or not you are O-ing, length of your cycle, LP, etc. it really helps you "see" what is happening or not happening during your cycle. see my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/merdhystoire

6. etoya

etoya Well-Known Member

I use Fertilityfriend too and if you just need to track your BBT and symptoms it's really good ( don't have to pay for VIP to get the basics). Also you can try medhelp it's free

7. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

All your questions can be answered on www.peeonastick.com if that helps too although they don't have a recording site.

Good luck xxx