Please could you help me- what to wear with this?

lau86

Reaction score
I want to wear this to a wedding, can anyone suggest what to wear with it? I usually wear colour but can't find anything I like. The lace makes it harder I think as I don't want it to be too fussy! Any ideas on jacket/ necklace/shoes?

https://www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/clot...6_color=36&widgetId=RecProductsCat&position=1

ETA or if anyone knows of anything in a similar style?

Jacket wise I think you can't go wrong with a waterfall blazer.

When is the weather and what is your skin tone/hair colour like, I think that makes a big difference (I'm saying this as a pale person who doesn't suit lots of colours)

It's may so I'm guessing unpredictable weather. I have dark hair and light olive skin, I do tan but I haven't been in the sun

It's may so I'm guessing unpredictable weather. I have dark hair and light olive skin, I do tan but I haven't been in the sun

What about nude shoes or tan strappy sandals/wedges? Or even red if you tend to like colour (red really doesn't suit me so I avoid it but it could work with darker skin and hair)

Jewellery wise I'd probably go for gold if I was wearing tan, silver with red. I'd probably do a long necklace and maybe a bracelet - maybe even a wood effect bracelet or something?

not sure why it keeps duplicating my posts at the moment! Thanks I'll have a look at all of those

I'd go for nude heels, minimal jewelry as the dress is intricate so maybe a stack of gold or silver bangles?

Thanks, I wasn't sure about nude, I do like it but I wouldn't put it with navy. But I'm trying to move outside my comfort zone a bit and I already have nude shoes so I will try them with it

An over the shoulders style wrap would look great with this.

I think I'd go for nude shoes and nude bag. I personally wouldn't wear a necklace as the lace pattern of the dress is enough but maybe a couple rings and a nice bracelet.
Jacket wise, probably just something over shoulder as the above poster said, I wouldn't want to risk creasing up those lovely sleeves too much in a jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->