Please dont ban me! Help admin/mod

J

Joey_Poo

Hello, I first had the account Joey_baby and my partner forgot the password and couldnt get back on it.. She then created a new account pepper pig which got banned because it said that she had made multiple accounts. Please can she keep this account and i will make sure she dont forget the password.

Please she really misses this forum

Thanks

Instead of creating (several) accounts an administrator should have been contacted using the 'Contact Us' button and we could have reset the password. This is stated very clearly within the rules:

You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

I have brought this to the other administrator's attention and we will make a decision from there.

I will review the accounts tomorrow however if any of the accounts remain active it will be the original account as per our TOS.

Thanks for responding, I have started posting on this now but all of the others are defo blocked and i couldn't get into

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->