Please don't judge me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bexybram

Reaction score
Hey I didn't think I would be back here so soon if just had a beautiful baby girl in June and I've just found out I'm pregnant again even tho I have been on the pill and I'm just not excited I'm scared worried and unsure of what to do I have so much planned this year ahead just got my figure back n back at work n in a great routine but now this this is not what I wanted I need some support in what you ladies think is best I can't make this decision on my own my partner is 100% he ready for another but I think we are just say managing with our little girl she's a handful already

Plus my labour was horrendous so I'm terrified

Please please don't judge me I do want another it's just I do t think I could cope with such a small gap between them please help :cry: xxxxx

Im in the same boat but my LO is allmost 12m - I am slowly comming around to the idea.

Not much advice though

Xx

I am right there with you :). I have a wonderful little girl who is 12 weeks and I am now 4 weeks. :O.

Nice to know I'm not alone I just want to be able to give my princess all my attention she would only be a year old when this one is born n I don't think I will be able to give her or the new born the right amount of attention I just don't know what to do xxx

Hi hun, I'm sorry you are struggling so much with this. I'm also pregnant again but we planned to have a small gap (although not this small!) so we are happy but even I am still worried about the challenges it will bring.
Are you trying to decide whether to keep the baby? Because I think that's a decision that only you and your dh can make and it's very different for everyone.

Perhaps you could list all the positive things about the small gap to make you feel less worried, such as the fact that you LG will have a life long friend close in age to her, you are already in a good routine and from what I've heard from other mums of 2 under 2 the new baby usually manages to fit into that routine really well, you'll get maternity again and be able to spend more time with both of your babies.

I don't know if any of that helps Hun but I wish you luck in whatever you decide xxx

Thanks so much baileybubs I am deciding on whether to go ahead with this lo my oh isn't helping because he is set on going ahead I will do what u advised and write the pros n cons down n sit with oh and go through them thank u so much xxxx

I hot pg 2 months after my little girl was born and weigjed the pros and cons. Unfortunatly we werent financially able to have 2 so close together so got the a word. I felt really bad but knew it was for the best x

Do u ever feel regret for doing it fifie123 does it play on ur mind I don't want to do that n feel like I've made a mistake sorry for asking u these questions xxx

Aww hun I'm sorry you've found yourself in this situation. Mine is completely different to yours but this pregnancy wasn't planned. The timing is not great for different reasons to yours...I will be getting made redundant in two weeks and we just bought a bigger house with a bigger mortgage so my worries are more financial reasons.

BUT I always wanted a sibling for my LO and I'm over the moon that I was lucky enough to fall pregnant with out all the stress of planning it.

I completely understand that your scared and shocked but don't underestimate what u are capable off. You have the full support of your husband and as much as your worried about your LO not getting the attention you think she deserves, she will also have a very close playmate as she grows up.

:hugs: I hope you can find a solution that works for you x x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I don't really think that the first trimester forums, where many of us are going through difficult pregnancies, possible miscarriages and the possibility of loosing much wanted babies is the place to be discussing anything other than keeping your baby. In fact its against the T&C's. So apologies, but reporting.

Yes at the time I was fine about it bit over time I would think I wonder what that baby would be like now and I get uoset bow and then but I just know that Emily and that baby would not havr had a good life on no money so now I habe waited a few years and got money for 2 children now xx

Please can members re- read the forum rules

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g