Please girls - give me some hope

Rachsi

Reaction score
well back ttc after m/c in July, & the witch has got me again today. We BD 3 times right aroung Ov, just dont get it.

I am sooo down, upset, angry, jealous!!!!!

I could just cry, when is it going to be my turn?

Any words of encouragement, or success stories most welcome, i just need some hope to hold onto
:hissy::cry::cry:
Thank you

Ummmm.... wrong thread.
Good luck tho! I can relate, as I had a chemical in June...

Hey hunny im sorry about your loss, how far along were you? i know how you feel i let myself get so excited when i seen that + and then it was all over, all i can suggest is a mc can knock your cycle off so you might have OV at a different time to when you think and also if your tracking try and stop it the pressure can be enough to stop everything working, as crazy and difficult as it may be try having a month were you just have sex for fun when you feel like it, not scheduled. I had a mc in September and gave up complete hope for this month as DH was away on trips weekly and he works offshore as it is! and we hadnt done it that much etc and i got a BFP this month im not getting excited after last month trying not to think about it, i believe, is what did it for us? Remember you have made a baby before there is nothing stopping you now. I used to hate people telling me to relax i wanted to just scream at them!! but it does work, try having some special nights in etc spice things up together and maybe treat yourself to a massage once a week to relax.. and as bad as this sounds.. limit your internet forums they made me go insane i was convinced id never get pregnant and then id have an eptopic then a mc etc etc. I've just realised ive written a novel..lol.. sorry. Just remember hunny you and your OH can make a baby so just take it easy and your little bean will come to you when youre ready!! here if you need a chat! take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->