Please give advice on what this may be!

jj1391

Reaction score
Alright, so i need some advice on what this may be from other moms or women who have been pregnant. I am not on the pill, nor do my boyfriend and I use condoms, and on October 25th and 26th we slept together without using any prevention. On November 4-6 I was noticing browning/pinkish blood as I was wiping so I put on a pad. Within the couple days I was "bleeding," there was only about a line of blood showing up on the pad. At first I thought this was my period coming early but now I am not sure. First of all, I have VERYYYY painful periods where my cramps are so bad that I have to take specialized medication and am in chronic pain. I had no pain at all in this instance. Since I am not on the pill, I rarely track when I am going to get my period. I know I last had it for sure on the October 15th weekend, so I assume it should be coming soon. I just wanted to know if what I experienced sounds like implantation bleeding to anyone?

Hey girl!

Sounds like there's a definite possibility it's implantation bleeding, and if it happened on the 4-6th, then you could definitely test today and see if you get a positive HPT, it only takes a few days after implantation for the HCG to build up enough to be detected on a sensitive test :thumbup:

I say test :D let us know!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->