please give me advice!

LostofPeace

Reaction score
ok so i am at lost. this thursday she hit 15 weeks. she told me the child is not mine 3 weeks ago.

i use the website for calculation and the site shoe sate of 1/12...

no way she could cheates and the baby is not mine... ahe was with me 24/7...

she pushes me away and has time for everyone else beaides me...

the worry i have now is that if i move along and if it is my child in the end i will miss the great moments ( ex: first word, standing , etc). also because she has a 6 year old of her own which i do care for i dont want to not be tere when conflict between the two arise. For example the child is very possesive and violent due to not having a father figure beig there and he knows his real dad does not love him (he told me this himself). i feel really guilty as to going to buy my child a present and not him or other stuff. on top of that i am worried that my child will be near othet men. she has past hostories of dating guys who uses her as a piece of meat.

i have so much worried and concern, but my friends which was her original friend told me she isnt worth it. some of thrm told me they never knew she was like that. i am at the point where i am so stressed. if there was not my child involved it would be so easy to step away.

am i overthinking the scenario? maybe i am findig excuses to hold on? whst should i do?!

Ask for a DNA test when the baby arrives, take it to court if you have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->