PLEASE give me some replies about implantation

mrshallowell

Reaction score
I will make it brief. My period isn't due for about a week and yesterday and today I have had a very small amount of bleeding but only when I wipe sometimes and it is mixed with yellow booger like cm (tmi sorry) My period is never early. Late yes but never early. I also have slight cramps and very sore breasts. I do get sore breasts every month but they always stop hurting the day I start my period. I normally have a very heavy period the first few days then it tapers down but its just very scant spotting. Some replies or experiences would be so appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!! :wacko:Also it is a mix of pink red a kinda brown/yellow blood/cm. and I checked my cervix its high softish and closed. Its always low open and hard when my period shows.

Hi I too have had what I thought was IB, started yesterday morning just when I wiped a few times and nothing since. But I've been checking my cervix and it seems to be moving lower and lower so im pretty sure mine is just AF taking her time. I did have IB with my ds but as I wasn't trying then I never really took any notice of it so I can't remember exactly what it was like/how long it lasted.

I really hope this is in fact IB for you! Fingers crossed sorry I can't shed any light on your situation though

Hi I too have had what I thought was IB, started yesterday morning just when I wiped a few times and nothing since. But I've been checking my cervix and it seems to be moving lower and lower so im pretty sure mine is just AF taking her time. I did have IB with my ds but as I wasn't trying then I never really took any notice of it so I can't remember exactly what it was like/how long it lasted.

I really hope this is in fact IB for you! Fingers crossed sorry I can't shed any light on your situation though

Thank you for your reply!!! I really hope you are wrong and it is ib for both of us!! What kind of bleeding did you have?? (sorry to ask for tmi lol) How close to af are you???

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you for your reply!!! I really hope you are wrong and it is ib for both of us!! What kind of bleeding did you have?? (sorry to ask for tmi lol) How close to af are you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->