Please give me your opinions on Plum yoghurts!

KimmyB

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Yep, another yoghurt question! So after offering natural yoghurt with fruit purees everyday since I started my last thread on the subject, we are still going nowhere fast! LO still acts like I'm trying to poison him :wacko: he really cannot take to the taste.
So I did some research and found that Plum do a range of baby yoghurts, ingredients sound fab on the face of it. Question is, could there still be heaps of sugar in these? Do any of you mums use them for your LO's and does LO like them?
:flower:

I tasted a plum yogurt & fromage frais after my DD didnt like them & I thought the fromage frais was 'cheesy' :sick:

I now buy sainsburys ff, less sugar than petit filous :thumbup:

I've tried the "Plum" yoghurts and they contain as much sugar as other brands but they're supposed to have less crap in them.

my lo still has the natural yogurts but am looking for some good fruit ones that are healthy for Lo,how bout rachel's organic range? i haven't looked properly but iv had them myself in the past especially the forbidden fruits! yum yum not sure they are suitable for babies though :haha:

We`ve tried them here but LO doesnt like them, prefers natural yoghurt

Plum yoghurts and fromage frais have no added sugar at all. Ruby likes them but the yoghurts seem very watery to me, not ideal for a spoon using toddler at all, what a mess!

Sainsburys Kids fromage frais are what we buy 90% of the time. No added sugar and a bargain, £1 for 6.

the yoghurts seem very watery to me, not ideal for a spoon using toddler at all, what a mess!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, the yoghurts were so runny, giving them to my LO was almost impossible, they just ran back out of her mouth! :dohh:

My LO loves them and they def say they have no added sugar (but obviously sugar from fruit) so surely better than petit filous etc. I don't find them too runny at all either.

I do find them a bit difficult to find though and they are a lot pricier than all the others so I wonder if they are really worth it. Might try the Sainsburys kids fromage frais - thanks for the tip Mum2b_Claire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->