Please has this ever happened to you or ever heard of this happening!!! *update*

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
Well I went to my ultrasound today actully had two and nothing, no sac, no fetal pole, no baby!!! My uterus lining is thick and my HCG levels yesterday was 5550. He tryed to see if it was in the tubes but saw nothing. He ask me my pregnancy test were dark, and I told him yes, that I just took another test last night without no hold and its still dark or even darker then the control line. I'm still having the same bleeding red, pink or brown sometimes then nothing and he said my bleeding looked like my cycle bleeding but trust my my cycles are nothing like this. He asked if I was having any kind of pain or cramping and I told him I am having nothing. He did a stat on my hcg levels to see if they went up, a blood count for infection, and my progesterone levels. I have not heard nothing yet they are suppose to call his cell phone with the results. I go back Tuesday morning for another ultrasound. Iam so nervous, I just don't understand what is going on!!!! ( I have early ultrasound due to my history of bleeding) the last test is what my test looked like last night.....

Update... I lost the baby, numbers went down:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20151218_151253.jpg
    IMG_20151218_151253.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 34
Hmm...that is odd. I hope your next scan shows better news. I'm curious too as to what's going on.

Very odd. Do you have a tilted uterus. I know my ultrasound do tech always has a hard time because my uterus is slightly tilted.

How far along are you supposed to be? Sounds like it's too early to see anything yet. Hopefully your next scan will start showing you the pregnancy

Hi there! Not to give false hope because I don't know your body but YES! I was 3-4 weeks along having spotting and they saw nothing but a thick lining for my last baby who is two now btw.. I was early but had good number then at about 5ish weeks they saw a sac and 7 weeks baby with a heartbeat so I hope this is the case for you hun good luck! :thumbup:

It may still be too early although the bleeding is worrisome :( only time will tell I'm afraid... Hope you get good news xx

Everyone's saying sorry already but I cannot see anywhere the outcome. How did the following scan go?

Everyone's saying sorry already but I cannot see anywhere the outcome. How did the following scan go?

My ultrasound showed that there was nothing, no baby, sac, anything. My uterus lining was thick though, My hcg levels were 5550, but he checked them the next day and they went down. :cry: but I still have some unanswered questions... As I really don't understand what's going on! This is my first miscarriage, but not my first lost. Our daughter was born sleeping at 20 weeks and 4 days on 5/23/11:cry:. I wrote a post on the miscarriage form on here but only got one response so far. I am so heartbroken and stressed, I wish that I did not have to go through another loss. :cry:

Oh ttcbaby I'm so sorry to hear that. I knew the first scan didn't go too well but thought it could just be too early to show anything, I'm heartbroken for you that your levels dropped and that baby didn't develop. Also that's tragic to hear about your daughter, you must have been so strong to deal with that. Hugs to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->