!!!Please Help!!! 16 and might be pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrfuddybear

Hello, my names Brandi and im 16 years old. Ive been having some weird symptoms lately. Well my last period was a little weird, my period usually starts around the 11th-13th, but it didnt start until the 16th and ended the 19th, i usually have a VERY heavy flow, but this time it would barrly fill the tampon, then right after my period i had a week of bloody discharge, then couple days after that ended there was a MAJOR increase of dicharge. I put a pannie-linner on and the dischareg was a faint yellow but with white and very stringy and gooey, it would come out like every 10 minutes. I think that if i was pregnant then i would be about 3 weeks from my last period, i took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. But i feel achy when i wake up and all drowsy, my back hurts alot, my uterus is swollen (ALOT), like when my stomache empty and i cant push it out at all on my own it still buldges. my veins in my boobs are crazy dark, i have tiny tiny little white dots in the middle of my nipples (never had that before, but have always had the little pimple looking things on the outter layer on nipple) have a couple spider veins on my feet, never had before, theres a blood vein on my left side by my hip going half way up my stomache that ive never seen before. I love chocolate and redbull, i cant stand the smell of them now. Sometimes i feel like im going to be sick and throw up for no apperant reason. Somebody please tell me if this could mean im pregnant, and when should i test again?

you sound like you have symptons of pregnancy but they can also be signs of ovulation. They are very similiar and similar to PMS sysmptons as well. The only way to be positive is take a pregnancy test close to when your next period is due or a day late. Good luck hon!

Closed as per BnB TOS:

BabyandBump operates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Two Week Wait (2WW)
(Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back