*please help* 2 positives loads of negatives :/

Nic060311

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to this :)

Me and my partner haven't really been active this cycle however I had a wacky period last month which started on the 9/02/17 which was almost 5 days late! I am now 2 days before my next period is due and I took a test today from Home Bargains (79p) which came up positive it was faint (I'll try and upload a photo) then an hour later I took a boots own test which came up negative I then looked back later and it was positive it was a pink line so I don't think it was an evap. These two was between 8am - 11am .. I took more of the same brand tests during the day and also FRER and all negative I'm so confused :/ I've had one successful pregnancy - a blighted ovum and a miscarriage last year.. please help

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 82
I am pretty sure those are both positive, but as you tried the later ones with urine during the day, it likely wasn't strong enough. I'd try with a FRER with fmu in the morning. I got a solid positive on a FRER when the cheaper less sensitive tests were barely showing anything, so I would think you would definitely get something with fmu. Good luck!

I am pretty sure those are both positive, but as you tried the later ones with urine during the day, it likely wasn't strong enough. I'd try with a FRER with fmu in the morning. I got a solid positive on a FRER when the cheaper less sensitive tests were barely showing anything, so I would think you would definitely get something with fmu. Good luck!
Hey! Thank you so much for the reply. It is so weird, I've taken about 5 afterwards and would have thought at least one of them would be another positive I then thought maybe a chemical but in a space of a few hours is that possible :(

Later urine isn't strong enough. Those 2 are Def positive. What did the negative tests dry like?

Hi Hun, it just confused me because the one I pulled apart was a boots own test which didn't show up till a while after. All the others dried up as stark white negatives not even a tiny line. So weird considering the first two in the morning :/

Very odd as those 2 are positive do you have pics of the other tests?

I would say they are positive and would be surprised if they weren't! I think if you took all those tests in the same day the negative tests were probably negative because your urine (or the hCG) was too diluted. I would suggest testing tomorrow with fmu, although some women have better results later in the day or evening, but perhaps you get better results with your fmu

As others have said the tests would be lighter if you took them later in the day when your urine was more diluted. I'd stick to first morning urine from now on. A chemical would happen over a few days, not a few hours. HTH!

Thanks everyone!! So woke up at 1am and again at 3:30am and woke up this morning at 6am.. I tried to pee in the urine tube again and was missing lol so I only got a little bit it looked light and cloudy I tried to dip the test in which was a cheapie as far as I could and got nothing another negative so confused

About my third wee today

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 52
I would say they are positive and would be surprised if they weren't! I think if you took all those tests in the same day the negative tests were probably negative because your urine (or the hCG) was too diluted. I would suggest testing tomorrow with fmu, although some women have better results later in the day or evening, but perhaps you get better results with your fmu

I posted other tests x

That is just so strange! What dpo are you? X

I posted other tests x

So strange! I would 100% say the first tests were positive. What DPO are you? Could it just be too early for anything to be showing on the FRER?

That is just so strange! What dpo are you? X

Hi Hun I'm not sure when I ovulated but we last had sex on the 25th February - he works on the boats so his always on for two weeks and off for two weeks. I'm assuming I must haveovulated then. :( really don't know what to think I thought FRER was sensitive.

So strange! I would 100% say the first tests were positive. What DPO are you? Could it just be too early for anything to be showing on the FRER

Hi Hun I'm not sure when I ovulated but we last had sex on the 25th February - he works on the boats so his always on for two weeks and off for two weeks. I'm assuming I must haveovulated then. :( really don't know what to think I thought FRER was sensitive.

If you last had sex on the 25th, but don't know when you ovulated, you could have ovulated late and still be pretty early on, only about 7-8 dpo. It's definitely possible to get pregnant even if you didn't have sex right at ovulation, though less likely. Those FRER's you took, did you taken then with fmu? It looks like from what you posted, it was later in the day. If so, I would take them with your first and/or second wee of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->