Please help 4+ in a row!

Lexy7200

Reaction score
Hi ladies I posted on ttc but havent had any responce :nope:
I had a mc in oct then had my af 31 days later, been testing with superdrug kits (which are great!)
Tues, wed, thurs faint line then friday no line then sat dark red line didn't test sun or mon as guessed i was ov, thought i would test today to checek line had dissapeared and my surge had been and gone and still dark red line.
What is going on??? is it my hornones how can i have a line for 4 days???
Please help xx

It is possible to have a line for 4 days but I normally find people ov the day after their first positive. I think that is why they tell you on the box to stop testing after the first positive. It doesnt matter when your surge ends...all that matters in that you BD'd on or around the first positive imho. :thumbup:

Good luck. x

I agree with 2016. You can catch your surge rise and fall, but the best time to :sex: is within 24 hours of your very first positive.

Thanks girls i have had a further 3 positives now!! I have a doc appointment on mon as im abit worried its related to my mc and maybe i am not releasing an egg!
Ill let you know, think my husband is worn out tho lol xxx

hi lexy---I would like to know how u got on at the doctors as I too had a MC/ D&C 29th Oct--l am currently on cd 10 and have bought the expensice CB digital as last month I was wore out as well---I kept getting positive IC (low cost)OPK's ---so mush so that I thought i might have been pregnant as i had so many but no such luck...hope u got on ok--let me no and best of luck..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->