• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please Help Advice Needed

clairabelle83

Reaction score
Hiya please let me know if yuo have any advice for me am a bit confused atm.

I have been ttc for a while now and got pregnant feb to miscarry in may. Have been ttc since and this month i came on period 1 day early, i normally bleed heavily for 3-4 days and light the last 1-2 days. This time i came on i was extemely light and was only bleeding for 2 days, it was very sticky and when wiped myself more like a bloody discharge.

I have been feeling nauseous for around 3 weeks now but put down to not feeling well but am over that now and still feeling very sick, not wanting to eat much due to it. Past couple of days am urinating a lot more, needing to get up in the night.

Went to the docs last week who did a test while i was actually on period which came back neagative.

Has anyone had similar experience andany advice on what to do?

I did a HPT boots home brand which was neg, is that brand any good tho and would it b too early to detect?

Thanks

i think most brands of HPT's are ok, i know it problies seems like forever away but i would wait until your next period is due and see what happens.

when we were trying for this baby my periods were all over the place, every 5 weeks instead of 4, not much appearing just like you, but nothing. I was ready to give up, well infact think i did, stopped thinking anout it and then it happened.

i've heard some people don't test positive until quite a while after conception due to low hcg (high enough to keep the baby but not high enough to register on a test stick) maybe purchase first response of the bigger brand names and i they are more sensitve to hcg presence than the crappy ones

good luck x

If I were you, I'd bypass the whole guessing game of lines and have the doctor do a beta on you to tell you the EXACT level of HCG. Most docs say anything more than 5 is considered pregnant. I'm not sure of the cost, but at least you'd know for sure. Hope it's good news whatever you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->