Please help baby refluxing & choking.......

dinkiedoo

Reaction score
My 6 month is getting worse she's on losec mups and refluxing out her nose at least twice a day not only that she chokes at the same time. I'm really struggling as it's frightening when this happens. She's currently on comfort milk I've tried gaviscon & carobel not together on separate occasions that seemed to give her stomach ache. Has this happened to your lo, if so can you please advise to what made the lo more comfortable.

My LO has reflux too and has been on gaviscon since she was 6 weeks old. At 6 months she did seem to get worse, despite being told that it should get better by then. I got an appointment with a doctor in our practice (not her normal doctor) and was told that unless she wasn't gaining weight, then reflux was more of an inconvience to me than anything else!!!! (I'm guessing he's not the parent of a baby with reflux). So I went away feeling like I was over reacting. As it happens she does seem to be getting much better with it now.

I hope that you will find the same, I can't offer any advise but sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->