Please help! Best friends homemade pressie

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
I'm really skint this year, so am making my best friend a frame, but I can't decide it it's too plain, or if it needs something else :/ nothing has been stuck down yet, so can move it around, but I have to finish it tonight, as tomorrow's the last time I'll see her before Christmas :( any ideas or suggestions are gratefully received, I'm so unimaginative!!

https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s602/lucy_clark1/14814882870701791981893_zps9dflvdns.jpg

I think this is a great idea. May make a few myself. If you still have time what about some floral pattern on two of the corners.

Maybe placing it on a pure white background will brighten it up.

I think she will love it no matter what. It's do thoughtful

Do you know her house decor/colours. Maybe matching the backing paper to that colour.
I made some last year and patterned papers were more eye catching. Depends on her tastes though I guess.

That's a really thoughtful gift :).
Perhaps some colorful tissue paper flowers with glittery centers (thinking of stuff you might have at home if you don't have time to go out to get anything). Other stuff you could use: any pretty patterned wrapping paper as a background, glitter border around the tiles or around the inside of the frame or spelling out your first initials in opposite top/bottom corners, ribbon border?

The frame needs a boarder, did it come with a mount? if not try mounting the letters onto another piece of card 2cm smaller than the frame to create one.
Do you have anything to add texture such as corrugated card/cardboard? that would work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->