Please help? Bleeding ?

Some bfp's show up late. It all depends on when you ovulated and when the fertilized egg implants which can be as late as 12dpo.

Try testing again with your first morning urine. It's more concentrated and will yield better results. Good luck!

If your periods stopped due to pregnancy then you would get a bfp now so just test again. Sometimes chemicals can cause spotting and a delayed period. Good luck x

I had FIVE negatives with DS1. Friends kept telling me to stop looking if I'd had 5 negatives (wasn't wanting to be pregnant as I'd not long moved in with hubby) because I 'obviously wasn't'. I knew I was because I felt like complete crap and I remembered the date of my last period (was my mother's birthday and I was averaging a box of tampons every 2 hours), I was due the day hubby and I moved into our first home together so I stocked up on pantie liners and tampons. They were still in the cupboard 6 weeks later when I filled up the toilet rolls un-opened so I knew. It was a routine ultrasound I had to check for cysts we told the sonographer our suspicions and she confirmed it. And there he was, almost 9 weeks along and not a single pregnancy test could tell us what we already knew. If you think you are but are having problems with a HPT, ask your doctor about drawing your bloods. They will tell you. Fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->