Please help chart says no shift found, did I O?

wannabmama

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im really worried could anyone offer any advice?

This month is my first time temping and using OPKS I had a positive OPK on CD14 and CD15 its been negative today CD16

With regards to temping my temps have gone up however countdown to pregnancy is saying it didnt find a thermal shift and list possible reasons such as not Ovulating, illness, incorrect temping etc

I have been taking my temps each morning at around 9.00 - 10.30am

I havent been taking them the second I woke up but has been quite soon after without getting out of bed etc

I am soo worried that I didnt ovulate now as I was soo hoping this would be my month

Please could anyone provide any insight into this? I am not sure what im supposed to be doing with regards temping etc

Many thanks for your help

Can you link you chart please. You may be ovulating today. I have seen charts where ladies don't ovulate until 3 days after the first positive OPK.

You could have a slow shift, or do what my body did last month. I had 3 rounds of +OPKs, and finally actually did ovulate on CD34.

All OPKs show is that your LH is surging, it won't tell you if you actually did ovulate. It's not uncommon for your body to gear up to O a few times before it actually does. If this isn't it, it usually tries again within a few days to a week.

You have to have 3 high temps to confirm ovulation so in 2-3 days ovulation should be confirmed

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=73198

Here is a link to my chart (i hope it works im not great at using computers)

I have done another OPK this morning (negative) then this afternoon (negative) then this evening (positive) so confused :shrug:

I am using the clearblue digis with the smiley face so I know im not wrong with regards to positive and negative results

I soooo hope I do ovulate we have been TTC for 1 yr next month so Im panicking now that something may be wrong

any advice on the chart etc

thanks everyone for your replys

Babydust to all

:dust:

Links not working I'm afraid. I don't know how to link the count down to preg ones. Is there a tab on there for sharing? If so there will beca link that you can copy and paste to your signature on here.

You can get false negatives if your urine is too dilute or not held for long enough.

You may have surged not ovulated and tried again. Either way keep bding. You'll prob see a temp rise in the next few days.

Maby your still trying to ovulate all you can do is relax and :sex: I can't open your chart I tried countdowntopregnancy my first month but I it never seemed to work properly fertilityfriend is much easier
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"