Please Help!! Could I Be Or Am I Going Crazy??

nicnac92

Reaction score
I'm fairly new so bear with me... My bf & I are NTNP however I've been having a lot of weird symptoms over the past couple of weeks.

I have currently been off be for about two months and the first month was normal and greeted mystery nature on time, this second month however I have been having all kinds of body changes.. Since O I have had a high, hard cervix that I can barley reach (about 3 weeks now?) & it is hard. Now I have felt fatigued for the past week and my breasts aching and the aeriolas look like they are expanding. Also the nipples feel sticky? :S

I am too early to test yet, but when should I test? Are these early pregnancy symptoms? Or am I getting all excited and my hopes up for nothing?

Please help!!

Everybody's symptoms are different, so it can be hard to tell based off of that. Some pregnancy tests say you can test 6 days before your missed period, but they still don't always pick up a positive that soon. I'd wait until a couple of days before AF is due or better yet, wait till she's late.

Did you say you O'd 3 weeks ago? AF should be here by now! Test :winkwink:

I'd buy a couple of tests. Test now, and if that turned negative, I'd take the other in a week if I didn't get my period. But, I'm obsessive like that. lol! Even the cheapest test will pick it up (or at least in my previous experience it did!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->