Please help docs don't seem very helpful

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
My sister in laws last period was oct 5th

Since yesterday she has been cramping and bleeding nore when she uses the bathroom versus what's on her pay

She had an ultrasound done Thursday and they said she was about 6 weeks + a few days by now

Well she was in the emergency and they say "threatened miscarriage" her hcg blood levels were 448 and they said her cervix was open a little and that she had an 8/10 chance of losing the baby and sent her home to call her doc Monday they told her that she could be around 8 weeks and the baby stopped growing around 6

When they did an exam they saw a lot of blood and some clots....

So my question is does this sound like she is miscarryogn? And why aren't they giving her a straight answer? I feel so bad for her 😞

Yes unfortunately. Sounds like she is losing the baby. Her hcg is way too low. Plus bleeding and open cervix. Since they saw a baby the only way to say 100% is for a follow up scan. I'm sorry :(

I'm sorry but that does sound a lot like my first miscarriage. I went to a&e and no one would give me a straight answer either until after I'd passed the baby and went for a scan that showed a complete natural miscarriage. I'm sorry.

Thank you the doctors are being so heartless I feel terrible for her all they told her today is to go for bloods after they said "we put ur message in the wrong folder" made me very upset

I'm sorry but it doesn't sound good. The Dr's are only being vague because they can't say anything until it's definitive. She will have to have a follow up scan and bloods before they will confirm it is definitely a miscarriage.

Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->