Please Help...experienced opk users

AliBiz

Reaction score
Does this look like a + opk to you? I've never had a positive before so just want to be sure

Attachments

• DSC_0111~2.jpg
    DSC_0111~2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
Thank you... Took a second one this afternoon and is a little darker :)

Id say your close, mine tend to go like that 2 days before i o

I say very close. The line on one side is really dark. I'd get BDing :)

So day after this opk, it was a huge negative, there was barely a second line at all...so I assumed that I would OV that day or the next.... But Ff is saying I OV the day before that Test, when I also had a huge negative...I'm very confused.

I know at this stage that I did OV as my temps are high but I'm not sure when and if Opk are working at all.. :(

Has anyone ever had their only positive opk after OV?

Let me see if I understand...so you had a negative and FF says you O'd that day, so the day your temp was elevated you had a positive, then the next day you had a negative again?

Could be a couple things....are you testing twice a day? Did you use FMU for any or all of them?

Lol its confusing.. So the only original reason I posted this was that I am new to opks and had never gotten a dark line until I got the one in the pic above... So I wasnt sure if it was a positive. I test about 11am and 2pm every day, and the day before this there was barely a second line, then the day after it was the same..nothing. During this time my temps were within their normal pre OV range. So I assumed I would OV after the day I got the dark opk, but Ff had indicated that I OV the day before.... Now I never got the temp dip In would usually see with Over but my temps did go up after the opk....yep it's confusing lol

Those things always confused me too so I started using a digital one. they're a little more expensive but definitely worth it! Try Clear Blue with the Smiley Face. Not necessarily the advanced, but the regular digital is just as good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->