Please help- hubs thinks I'm crazy- are these faint positives?

Charlotte Luv

Reaction score
Hi!

I've attached a picture.. Top one is from today and bottom one is from yesterday. AF isn't due until Wed (another two days).. Do you think these look positive? :shrug:

Attachments

• e91734eebecf8667f558717be241629f.jpg
    e91734eebecf8667f558717be241629f.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 109
Not too sure about the bottom but the top looks promising! Congrats!

I can see a very very faint line on the top one! Keep testing over the next couple of days to see if it gets darker good luck xx

Im with the other ladies, the top one looks positive, not so sure about the bottom one, wait 2 days and take another one!!

I see lines on both, The bottom ones faint but its defo there hun, keep testing :D xx

Top one is a deffo positive! Congrats :D

I see a faint one on the bottom test and a definite on the top..congrats! xx

i see lines on both tests, especially the top one! Test again in a couple days to be sure. Congrats! :happydance:

You're not crazy, definitely the start of a BFP.. :) Retest in a few days, should be darker- he'll believe it then. Congrats!

I had a really faint positive line like that - so faint that at first I thought it was a bfn and I rreally wasnt sure. I waited two days to test again (felt like a long time!) and there was my darker bfp! Good luck!

Thank you all SO MUCH!! Love having you ladies to go to :) This is very surreal. And PS I started acupuncture at the beginning of this cycle.. If this BfaintP gets darker I'll be even more convinced acupuncture really helped make a difference for me! Recommend it!

just curious if you tested again and if they got darker!!! would love a picture!!!! Just seeing BFP's for you ladies makes me happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->