Please help. I am so confused!!!

ashbottxo

Reaction score
My fiance and I had unprotected sex on the 24th-26th of June. My period was on the 11th of June. About a week before I was supposed to start my period I began having minor cramping in my lower abdomen, sore breasts, etc etc. On the 4th I woke up with a tiny spot of brown discharge on my panties. I thought I might be pregnant, took a test which came out negative. I started my period like normal on the 7th but it was all wrong. It took about an hour to really get going, then bled heavy, but not as heavy as usual, for about half a day, then about 3 days of very very light watery blood. Usually when my period comes it comes fast and hard and is over in about 3 days, with heavy bleeding the first day then brown spotting the next 2. I've never had watery bleeding like this. And it was red/pink, not the brown spotting I am used to. After I had my "period" I figured I wasn't pregnant and tried to put it out of my head but I am slowly developing strange symptoms I have never had before. (Never been pregnant). I have been feeling very sharp shooting pains in my lower abdomen, as well as a very strange pulling sensation just under my belly button like someone is poking me hard. I have also gained at least 5 pounds without changing my diet or exercise habits at all. My breasts feel extremely heavy, giving me horrible back aches and stiff necks, with very dark veins going straight to the nipple and up my chest. I can see my veins EVERYWHERE. In my hands, feet, underarm, inner thigh, abdomen, even my fingers. My breasts ache, like I've got a headache in my chest, but they aren't sore. I've grown at least a cup size, so much so that my family has noticed and my mom has stealthily dropped the p-bomb multiple times. I haven't been able to touch butter or coffee (my two favorite things on earth) for a week without feeling sick to my stomach. Every time I try to take even a sip of coffee I get the jitters like you wouldn't believe and I am a very heavy coffee drinker. Frequent headaches that seem to appear and disappear within minutes. Sudden moments of complete nausea and other moments of feeling completely ravenous. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes for no reason, sometimes because I have to pee. All these symptoms scream pregnant to me, so I took another test today. Negative. I used clear blue easy digital, if that has anything to do with it. I am too afraid to talk to my mom about it because I had a period and I don't want to seem foolish. I had a period, so I cannot be pregnant right? I don't know what to do. Do I make an appointment to see a doctor? Wait to see if I get my period in August? Please, any advice anyone can give me would be so appreciated. I feel like I am going to go insane. Please, please give me some advice! :wacko:

Sorry I have know idea, but I didn't want to read and run. Good luck! Maybe someone else will have an idea.

I would try with a FRER or any other pink dye test....hope you get the result you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->