Please help - I'm new and need some advice!

babybux

Reaction score
I suffered a m/c a month ago. We'd been ttc for a year and a half and were devasted when we lost the baby. Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and not many people know we've been trying or about the m/c.

Is anyone else in the same position? How are you coping with hearing about other people's pregnancies? I feel like crying everytime I hear another announcement! I'd love to hear from anyone who is going through something similar.

Hi babybux. I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been going through the same. Only my mum knows that we were ttc and about the mc. Its really hard when everyone around you seems to have bumps or proudly pushing their prams. I'm trying to stay positive and think my time will come, they don't know how sad I feel inside but one day I will be in their position. :hugs:

Hi SATH, thanks for your response. Really sorry to hear about your MC. Is it me or are there pregnant women everywhere?!!! Before my pregnancy my husband and I had some tests and early indications were that we might have problems conceiving, so we're trying to look on the bright side, at least we can get pregnant. I'm sure your time will come, and ours will too, we just have to be patient!

Yes they are everywhere aren't they. Exactly we've proved we can get pregnant, now we just have to work on keeping our little beans. We'll get there, our time will come, lets hope soon. Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->