Please Help - Insight About CM? =/ (TMI Alert!)

LilBeanPlz

Reaction score
I feel a little weird asking about this, but if any of you have some insight I would appreciate it. Sorry this is a little long, but any help is appreciated!

This is month #2 after bcp and last month went relatively normal except a little longer cycle than before bc (ewcm around halfway, ovulation pain in right side). This month I started temping and using OPKs as well as PreSeed. I got clear positive OPKs on CD 10 and 11, so I was expecting ovulation would be soon. My temps stayed low until this morning (CD14) where it started to spike. CD 13 and night I had unmistakable ovary pain I have always assumed were ovulation pains as well as a little this morning. Going along with my temperature rise, all of this seems like a good sign I did in fact ovulate.

Well, here's the weird part that's got me confused and feeling discouraged. The last few days or more, sometime early afternoon each day I've seen lots of gross looking CM that is visible without even wiping. It's just there and kind of like pasty white glue stick grossness (I warned you!!). First time I saw it I was kind of shocked and freaked out and started looking up things on Google to figure out what was wrong with me! After I clean it up, though, I check my cm and it's either milky or just watery. If I was in my 'fertile window' the whole time I had that stuff, why didn't I get EWCM and why did I get such 'hostile' CM during that time? I can't imagine sperm being able to survive a second in that stuff (which only showed up in great amounts once/day, with tiny bits now and then throughout between spells of wet CM).

Were all my ovulation tracking signs flukes and I haven't reached my window yet? Or is that weird sticky CM some kind of after-affect of PreSeed? Is there something wrong with me? :shrug:

Thanks in advance!

Hey ...sorry chic. I'm not clued up on this but didn't want to r&r xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->