Please help ladys :\

AusMum

Reaction score
hey ladys needing some help,My partner and i have been trying for 7 months we have had 2 m/c sadly..but still we trying and letting nature diside for us :) i ovulated the 19th of April but we baby danced 2 days prior and ON ovulation day and i was due for my period on the 3rd of May its now the 6th of may so im...4 days late for my period i was having cramps when my period was due but i havent since..iv tested using the first response sticks where the lines go pink and they where negative..today im 17dpo and yeah still no period and a negative pregnancy test still..im slightly loosing cm this morning my partner and i baby danced yesterday..i know tmi but my partner sucked my breast yesterday and it hurd through all the nerve like in the glands and my boobs have slightly been feeling tender last few days..i was feeling moody around af was due but yeah NOTHING...What would be the matter or any suggestions..i went to the doctor the other day and he suggested to go back in a week as it was to early to test or to have blood tests done.. :\
HELP LADYS

Hi hun didnt want to read and run! I would get a first response early result, tgey are very sensitive and should give you the result you need! Good luck x oh and make sure you use your first wee of the day!

Hey sorry I can't be much help but bloody AF always likes to mess with us lol I just you just have to wait it out and get bloods if you don't get a BFP on a hpt within the week

Baby dust to you hope you get your BFP soon :D

:hugs:
Hey sorry I can't be much help but bloody AF always likes to mess with us lol I guess youll just have to wait it out and get bloods if you don't get a BFP on a hpt within the week

Baby dust to you hope you get your BFP soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->