Please help me remove pic

southpaw23

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I can remove the picture that I have on my profile that shows up everytime I post??? My SO is running for public office and is currently being attacked for pictures found on myspace. I am getting really paranoid, but dont want ANYTHING online that can jeopardize his chances. Please help, I would feel miserable if anything I posted on here is somehow construed to be used against him. Thank you.

Under your username? Just hit change Avatar on your user control panel and pick one of thelittle cartoons they have, or upload another pic of you if you like.

Under your username? Just hit change Avatar on your user control panel and pick one of thelittle cartoons they have, or upload another pic of you if you like.

Thanks a lot. Im sure Im just being paranoid, but he is being smeared on the local newspaper's website for relatively harmless pictures that people decided to take out of context and misconstrue. I'm so torn up about this. :cry: I can handle him being confronted about his political views, but when they are getting so personal and nasty it just really hurts me. I cant believe people can be this nasty. I hope it all blows over soon and is forgotten about. Im just scared that they might come after me or our baby. :nope:

Aww Im sorry hun, that has to be difficult. People are so rude, cant they just leave peoples personal lives out of stuff? Esp when stuff is taken out of context.

It got to the point that SO banned me from visiting the website cuz I was driving myself mad (to the point of crying) while reading at all the nasty, untrue stuff that a couple of bloggers are trying to insinuate. Our moods have leveled off since we both stopped reading the bullS#!t, but I still cant help thinking about it. I feel horrible for him. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->