Please Help Me Someone. . .

JOHLOVESGAV

Reaction score
I need a little help please. I have been trying to conceive for 2.5 years with my partner. I was 6 days and super excited that I was pregnant until the blood test came back negative. I cried when I got home but I understood, I knew it was too much to ask for. But now im 16 days late and still nothing. I'm not sure what to do. Could the blood test have been wrong? Could I be pregnant? Please someone some advice.

No, blood tests are usually right.

Unfortunately if you are not charting to confirm ovulation you are mostly likely ovulating late causing your period to come later than you expect it.

That or you are not ovulating.

I suggest signing up on Fertility Friend and picking up a BBT thermometer to chart. FF also has some great video tutorials that you can watch that will help you understand charting and your cycle.

Sorry but I agree, blood test are the most accurate :( Talk to your doctor to see if he or see can run more tests to pinpoint the problem if your concerned. Sorry I can't be much help.

I'm so sorry. I would definitely start charting to be sure that you are actually ovulating. After 2.5 years surely you can see a RE? I'm not sure about Australian health system but here in the states an RE will usually see you after 12 months of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->