Please help me!

MAMADOO

Reaction score
Ok, I have been experiencing for about 2 or 3 weeks low back pain, low abdominal pain with light cramping, swollen sore breats, nausea, stabbing pain in low left abdomin and dull aching pain in my left hip/thigh, and abdominal sweeling to the point of looking 5mos pregnant at night. I am due for my cycle around the 10th of this month. I have taken urine tests which come up negative. Also had a blood test about a week ago that was negative. My doctor did an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and just found a large normal follicle in my left ovary but no cysts, fibroids, rumors etc. they did see my uterus and liver was enlarged and a gallstone polyp but said none of those things would cause these symptoms. I did read that a pregnancy can cause those 3 problems.I am SO frustrated and if I am pregnant this stress would not be good for the baby. I also had a ct scan but found nothing. I have had 5 pregnancies with 2 resulting in miscarriage. Someone please help me if you have experienced this in early preganancy or any opinions would be greatly appreciated because I can't take this much longer. Thank you for your help.

Am I right that you are 4 days before your period? Your tests still can turn positive in a day or two. Try first response.

Could just be too early for a positive. With this pregnancy I didn't get a real pos until 4 days after my period was due

I have tried first response but still negative. I have all the symptoms of a pregnancy but no positives yet. If the doctors would have found something explaining all of this then I would feel more at ease that I wasn't pregnant. I have multiple sclerosis and all this stress is really taking a toll on my body. The only thing that can explain ALL of it is pregnancy but just though I would get some opinions or suggestions. Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it :)

It still may be too early to test. I thought I am over 7 weeks but my scan measured only 6. You may have ovulated late therefore no positive test yet. Please try to relax and take care of yourself.

If you are pregnant...the stress is not going to have a direct harmful impact.

To jslyn, thank you for your response. That is what I am hoping that it is still too early. I am just so worried about a miscarriage again but I haven't had any bleeding or severe pain like before. If anyone else responds to this post can you say when you were able to finally get a positive on a urine test and or blood test also. Thank you for all of your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->