Please help me!

cornishwed

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here.. kinda! I was herein 2010 when I was trying to conceive my first. I was very lucky and fell in the first month. I'm having some troubles this time around and just remembered this place and the wealth of knowledge, so if you can help or reassure me please do!

Will attempt to do long story short:

On the depo for around 4 yrs. Stop it in the sept. Go onto microgynon pill for 1 month and fall pregnant immediately after first period as hoped (totally realising how much I took this for granted) discover I'm pregnant early Dec.

Baby born Aug 2011.

Mmc around 6 weeks October 2012.
Onto the depo injection not long after.

Came off depo August 2013.

-nothing..Nada..not even a spot.

Opks are negative. Bloods fine but show no ovulation.

I have a scan in two weeks ish.

I had a stash of cerazette I was given after the injection finished which I never took. In my desperation I decided to start them for a month. I got around a weeks worth in and then kept forgetting and gave up ( realising how shit that sounds but I literally couldn't remember to take them and then worried I'd mess things up further by not taking it properly) so I stopped and decided I'd wait for the scan. - PCOS in family.

Well. I'll be dammed. I'm bleeding. Like, proper period heavy.

I was so happy I cried! But now I've read about withdraw bleeding and am feeling deflated. I just want my periods back so my husband and I can complete our family.

Please help me understand?

X

Here are several testimonies of other women who had depo shots and then TTC.

https://www.drugs.com/answers/depo-provera-infertility-556928.html

You are very fortunate to have gotten pg without any complications after being on depo for year but I strongly feel that what you're experiencing now is from the depo. I had two depo shots. After the second shot and the normal three month period, it was another four months before I bled and that was just for two days. It took another two months to get a normal period. It took a year, three MC's, and going to a fertility clinic before I had a viable pg. Depo is a horrible BC. I strongly feel that it's marketed to try to sterilize women and control population growth.

Like many of the women who commented on the link I gave you, the clinic couldn't specifically find a problem. I was most likely O immature eggs so I was put on Clomid. I didn't mess around the second time we TTC, I went straight on Clomid again.

I really hope you can get your cycle sorted out and get the help you need to TTC again. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->