Please help me

AngellaNDJ

Reaction score
I’m 39 and my husband and I are trying for a baby. His first my 5th. I lost a baby in August. My cycle went back to normal. Every 28 days. I had a cycle in December and 2 weeks later I had a very heavy one. 28 days later on February 13th I had a regular cycle. Now I have had nothing. I am now about 13 days late and totally negative pregnancy test. My doctor wants me to take those pills to start my cycle. But I do this and get a period. And then I have to wait another cycle to start the Clomid. I’m so confused on why I still
Have had no cycle. I’m not have menapause. She did blood work to check that. But I still don’t understand what’s going on. And I don’t wanna take those pills. Because what if I ovulated late and am pregnant. I’m so confused

Perhaps you never ovulated or you ovulated late, like you said. Maybe if you’re worried about being pregnant see if it’s possible to either abstain from sex or use condoms for 2 weeks and then test again before taking the medication. That way you can know for sure you’re not pregnant. I never get af until I ovulate. 2-3 times I’ve skipped ovulation and ended up with a 50-something day cycle.

I won’t use a condom. We want another baby. But I want to wait to take that pill

I won’t use a condom. We want another baby. But I want to wait to take that pill
I understand you want another baby. I just meant to use it for a short period of time so that you can move on to the next cycle sooner rather than later. If there is something wonky with your hormones at the moment inducing menstruation for this cycle may help it get back on track. Then you can try again next cycle and you won’t need to worry about being pregnant while taking the medication. If you’re not sure when you ovulated you could be ovulating now, or in a week, or in 2 weeks, or not at all. Waiting to take the medication won’t ensure you aren’t pregnant if you don’t know when you ovulate.

I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->