Please Help Me!!!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI, PLEASE HELP, I'M GOING OUT MY MIND, MY AF HASN'T ARRIVED AND I'M 5DAYS LATE, MY PERIODS ARE ALWAYS REGULAR BETWEEN 28-30 DAYS, TODAY IS DAY 35, I DID A HPT 2 DAYS AGO WHICH SHOWED BFN AND DID ANOTHER HPT THIS MORNING WHICH ALSO SHOWED A BFN. I'M 39 IN DECEMBER AND TIMES RUNNING OUT, ANY ADVICE? THANKS GIRLS :hug:

Hey!!
Have u got any more tests?
Have u any symptoms of pg or af?
It must b very frustrating 4 u, maybe u could test again??
sunding u lots of luck and :hug:
xx

Hey!!
Have u got any more tests?
Have u any symptoms of pg or af?
It must b very frustrating 4 u, maybe u could test again??
sunding u lots of luck and :hug:
xx

HI, IVE GOT 1 TEST LEFT BUT FEEL I REALLY SHOULD KEEP IT FOR IN A FEW DAYS, I'VE HAD CRAMPING FEELING FOR 3-4 DAYS LIKE MY PERIODS ABOUT TO START BUT STILL NO AF!!!! NO BLEEDING OR ANY OTHER SYMPTOMS. I'M GETTING OBSESSED LOL X:hug:

How many DPO are you? my friend didn't get her :bfp: until 16dpo so there is hope yet! fingers crossed! :hugs:

cramping can be a sign of pg as it can be your uterus stretching. Maybe it is just taking time to show BFP? Good luck!

Its annoying isn't it?!
Af symptoms can be confused with early pg symptoms, so u never really know 4 sure til u get the dreaded:witch:
But she hasn't arried yet so ur def still in the running!!!
Wat test did u use? One of those pink first response ones are meant 2 b good, they r ultra sensitive in picking up hcg levels.
xx:hug:

Its annoying isn't it?!
Af symptoms can be confused with early pg symptoms, so u never really know 4 sure til u get the dreaded:witch:
But she hasn't arried yet so ur def still in the running!!!
Wat test did u use? One of those pink first response ones are meant 2 b good, they r ultra sensitive in picking up hcg levels.
xx:hug:

HI WHAT DOES DPO STAND FOR? SORRY I'M NEW AND JUST GETTING USED 2 ALL THE LINGO! I USED BOOTS OWN TESTS, I KEPT HELP FEELING THAT IT WOULD SHOW BY NOW IF I WAS PG! BUT WHY ELSE HASNT THE :witch: ARRIVED? X

this happened to me ...9days late!! and it ad never ever happened b4,it was b4 charting and everything i was convinced i was pg, but then af showed,38day long cycle!! usually a 29day cycle!! then i started doin ovulation tests and relised everyother mth i ovulated later!!! this is why af was late, hope this aint ur reason, but i ad never ever been late either!! good luck hun x

DPO is days past ovulation.
It could be that af is just late, but it also could b because ur pg:)
How sensitive are the Boots tests? it may b that they r not sensitie enough 2 pick up the levels. A lot of my friends had 2 take between 5 n 10 tests b4 they got thier bfp so dont give up hope yet.
wishin u all the luck in the world! I can sorta understand how u feel bout time running out, im only 29 but drs say its v likely that i will have early menopause in the next couple of years. If i get chance 2 have one little baby i'l b happy!!! Lots of luck 2 both of us n everyone else!!!xx

DPO is days past ovulation.
It could be that af is just late, but it also could b because ur pg:)
How sensitive are the Boots tests? it may b that they r not sensitie enough 2 pick up the levels. A lot of my friends had 2 take between 5 n 10 tests b4 they got thier bfp so dont give up hope yet.
wishin u all the luck in the world! I can sorta understand how u feel bout time running out, im only 29 but drs say its v likely that i will have early menopause in the next couple of years. If i get chance 2 have one little baby i'l b happy!!! Lots of luck 2 both of us n everyone else!!!xx

aww thanks, i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and if no af i'll test again in a couple of days, it's just all the waiting aaaaahh lol, good luck 2 u 2, hope everything goes well xx:hugs:

Hi Zooney

I am pretty much in the same place as you the :witch: was due to show up on Tuesday and still nothing, I did a HPT on Wednesday and :bfn: I am trying to leave it until Saturday and if the :witch: has not appeared re test. I think if you ovulate late on in your cycle it can cause the tests to be negative?

It is so frustrating to have to wait, good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Hi Zooney

I am pretty much in the same place as you the :witch: was due to show up on Tuesday and still nothing, I did a HPT on Wednesday and :bfn: I am trying to leave it until Saturday and if the :witch: has not appeared re test. I think if you ovulate late on in your cycle it can cause the tests to be negative?

It is so frustrating to have to wait, good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

i know, it's all i can think about, and i keep running the loo every 5mins expecting my af, good luck to you aswell, it's just so strange cause i've never had a late period before!!! let me know how you get on, i'm leaving my testing till Saturday morning if af hasn't arrived before then!!! x:hug:

I know what you mean about running to the loo every 5 mins to see if AF has arrived it is so frustrating.

Good luck I hope Saturday will be a positive one for us :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->