Please help me

help_me

Reaction score
Please dont read and run I am so upset as to what im about to tell you.
I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years and on the weekend I did someonething veryvery stupid. Weve been ttc for over a year and while he was away for a week with his friends I got very drunk and slept with someone else.

We are about to move in together in a few months and I feel like ive ruined my whole life. I havent told him as i couldnt bare the thought of losing him. I know what I did was the worst thing I could have ever done and have never done anything like this before. I love him with all my heart and because I drank far too much I felt like I was taken advantage of and couldnt control what I was doing.

My cycle started this month on August the 10th and I have a typical 24 day cycle. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 15th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd. (Cycle days 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11.) I slept with this other person on the 27th but it was early hours of the morning so would i say the 28th? which would have been cycle day 17 or 18. Its 7 days till my period is due.

If I test tomorrow and it was positive would this mean that I was already pregnant when I cheated because it would have only been a few days. Im thinking of the worse case senario here. Im in floods of tears and I have no idea what to do I really need someone to talk to. Please help me figure out some stuff or what to do.

Hi I dint wanna read and run but I think if you have a short cycle then you were def already pregnant and as far has cheating on your partner only you can decide what you need to do I feel awful for you that your in this situation becoz I couldn't begin to imajine how your feeling hope everything works out ok for you x

Thank you. Thats what I was thinking. If I do a pregnancy test and it comes up posotive tomorrow then I didnt concieve on the 27th/28th because that would be to early to tell. This sounds horrible but I hope I am not as I could not cope with it at the moment. Im more worried about how to punish myself for what I have done and then try and move on and be happy again..

Well that's what I thought if your not pregnant then try get over what's happened before you move on with your partner you obviously love him very much you just need to decide what's best for you I don't agree with keeping things from people but you've been togeva along time whatever you decide will be up to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->