Please Help me..

whiteeyez22

Mom of 3
Reaction score
hi all...well i did bleed on the 12th but i only bled for 2 days can that be Normal?? today my af would be ending but since day 2nd of my cycle ive had some light brown on my tissue after going to the bathroom im so confused and was wondering has this happend to any one before?? i did take another hpt it looked negative my mom and sis both had a period while pregnant i just don't know what to do...Uhhhg :cry: Thanks for all the advice and replys in advance

Heyy,

I am sorry, that has never happened to me, but If you say your mum and sister both bled when they were pregnant, I'd suggest you test again in a few days time.

My fingers are crossed for you!!!! Sorry I can't be of much help!

lou
xxx

:hug::hug:

yeah i dont know..but if my af does not come by Jan 12th or if the same thing happens next month i think im going to see a dr...im just wondering what could cause this! thanks for the reply

Heya hun. I fell pregnant on the pill in april but I still came on in may then I missed my period so found out when I was 6 weeks, I didn't have an actual period in may though it was just a light bleed. Try testing in a few days. Are you on the pill? xxx

No...but im thinking about going on in March that's the closest apt i could get everything is all booked up...i just hope i do not have female problems im so scared right now! i have never had this happen i remember a little bit of brown bleeding with my 2yr old but this was nothing like that i used about 3 tampons and that's it im so worried now even more than before!! thanks so much for replying id rather be pregnant then have something wrong with me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->