Please Help! Merry Christmas!

BabyF3verr

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this. I wasn't sure where to post this.

This will be my first post and I really need some help. I'm in between doctors right now with my insurance. Hopefully I can get some advice to decide how to proceed.

Not sure if age matters but I'm 25 years old. I have missed two periods and have spotted VERY lightly and it was brief. It also wasn't around my period date. To be more specific it was a couple weeks after my first missed period. I've been having many symptoms but it could also be PMS or something else that scares me. I have had unprotected sex with my BF who I recently broke things off with.

My last period was light and around October 8th. A couple weeks after my missed November period I took a test and it turned out negative. I waited a week like I was told and it was negative again. It has been a couple weeks since I've taken one. So I will be taking a few in a couple days. Still no period. Also hasn't been any spotting for weeks.

I've had missed period in the past but never this late and never two. Although I've never had a positive test or pregnancy before. I was starting to take wild yam supplements to help regulate my period after i missed my first period but stopped when it still didn't come. I have gained a bit of weight but nothing so major that it would have sopped my period.

I've had the following symptoms:

-(2 almost 3) Missed periods of course
-Irritable and moody
-Fatigued all of the time! Sucks when I have insomnia-tic nights and then sleep half the day away.
-Hungry all the time. Usually I enjoy eating healthy but now I crave everything.
-Random headaches especially a few weeks ago but now not so much.
-Nauseous and dizzy but now more heartburn than that.
-Sore breasts. Worse than the tenderness during PMS that I'm used to. This is recent. Before it was a little. Just lately it's been a lot and kind of bumpy.
-Frequent urination
-Breaking out
-Gas and abnormal bowel movement
-Certain parts of my belly are sore like I worked out. Which I haven't. That's recent too. Weird belly pain sometimes.
-Also just the past couple days I've had itchy skin. Like under my boobs and the upper part of my belly.
-Random cramps

I'm sure there have been others that I can't think of at this time.

It's also possible that some of those things are from me being sick the past short while. That wouldn't stop me from bleeding though would it? I'm so confused.

Looking for any advice...What do you think is happening? What can I do since I'm in between doctors? Is there any explanation besides pregnancy? TIA

Can you possibly take yourself to an after-hours surgery or clinic?

If I was you, I would keep doing the pregnancy tests. Just because a test comes up negative, doesn't mean you are definitely not pregnant. It is just not detecting enough of the HcG hormone in your body... yet.

Try not to stress to much about it all until you can see a doc. Sometimes it can be caused by stress, then you become more stressed about the fact things are/aren't happening and the vicious cycle continues. Stressing will only make you feel worse.

Hope things get better :hugs:

Someone brought the "hook effect" to my attention, so I'm going to experiment with that in tests when they arrive.

Who can I go to for an ultrasound and/or blood test? I'm between doctors right now due to a move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->