Please help! Need advice!

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby and this morning when I woke up, I had a lot of cm which I know some women have throughout the whole pregnancy but I haven't had it other than a couple times however this morning I had a lot...I feel confident it wasn't my mucous plug but I still feel like something is going on as well as I'm pretty sure I've dropped! From what I've read and I know there's always exceptions, you usually engage early with your first but engaging with subsequent pregnancies usually doesn't happen until right before you go into labor. I do have a doctors appointment today later this afternoon but I'm kind of freaking out a little as I'm still a couple days shy of 32 weeks which I know baby would have a good chance of surviving if born this early but I would hate for that to be the case.

I think it's completely normal to lose a lot discharge in the last few weeks. Mention it to your midwife though. Good luck x

My baby has deeply engaged and gone head totally free multiple times, my MW said it is normal with your 2nd+ and that they just say don't worry if LO doesn't engage until labour. It is very normal to get increased CM, especially as you get further on, but its worth mentioning to your care provider in case you have an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->