Please help! Nipple discharge!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so if you girls remember. I had some strange stringy discharge last month and I had a very light period last month..

Well yesterday when I got home there was a big yellowish stain on the outside of my bra... I've been gaining weight like crazy and I'm not eating much to gain this much weight...

Today I went to the bathroom and barely squeezed my nipples and some light yellow liquid came out...

This is the pregnancy test I took without FMU...

What is going on?

Symptoms:
Cramps
Nausea/queasy
Weight gain
Bloating
Irritability
Nipple discharge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 28
I believe I can see a super faint line

I can't see a line, but that might just be my eyes. Have you tried making the pic darker?

So I got home yesterday and when I took my bra off it had some "white stuff" on it?

This morning I barely squeezed my right nipple and little clear discharge came out..

Could this be an early symptom or something? I had a miscarriage back in January and my hormone levels went down to 0 8 weeks after my D&C

Please shed some light?

Could be a sign of too much of the hormone prolactin. Are your periods irregular at all? I would go to docs because if it is that, it could prevent conceiving but it's usually easily rectified with meds

Update... See anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
Oooo I can see some sort of line this time! But can't figure out whether it looks pink or grey, how many minutes after the test did you take it?

Yeah there's something there.. I took the pic like after 3 mins but no later than 10 mins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->