Please help? no one is replying.. implantation?

L34h93

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I'm wondering if I could have had implantation bleeding on the 25th July. now here's all the details:

1st - I was on the pill (microgynon 30 ed) for about 2-3 months, I never took it on time I was always late taking it but I never missed one pill until I stopped taking it all together midway through my pack ( I stopped after taking 11 beige pills)

2nd - with that I was having a "period" every 28 days, my last period was on the 2nd July.

3rd - After stopping the pill midway through my pack 5-6 days later I started to bleed, which I took as my period. But I noticed that this period wasn't right and it felt strange, I was supposed to start my "period" on the 30th July, but of course it came 11 days early.

4th - I worked it out that I would have been ovulating on the 16th July, I did have sex on the 13th july.

5th - My "period" stopped 3 days later, and then 2 days later ( 25th July) I had Very light pink discharge it wasn't a heavy flow it was extremely light, only when I wiped and it lasted a few hours. The next morning (26th July) it was a brown discharge which only lasted that one wipe on that morning. ( so to sum up I had 2 days with no bleeding at all until this very light pink discharge)

Now here's my questions:

So could this have been implantation spotting?

When should I take a pregnancy test?

Has this ever happened to any of you.

Extra details:

. I did stop the pill halfway through the pack a few months ago and I never had this.
. Also I went onto babymed and put in my details of my last "period" and the implantation seems to match
- I did have like bubble popping sensation the other day which I've never experienced before and I was throwing up on the 20th July

sorry that its super long,

Honestly, I think the first bleeding you had is just a normal withdrawal bleeding that you get every month when you're on the pill- you just got it earlier because you stopped it sooner.
Pink discharge is probably a consequence of your natural estrogen kicking in and the line of your uterus getting thicker.
The surge of natural hormones can also be the reason why you threw up- when I got off the bc after taking it for 6 years with no break I was nauseous literally 24/7 for 5 days.

I might be wrong though.. GL in any case. :flower:

Hi- I stopped taking BC about 3 months ago. The symptoms you described are very similar to what I experienced. If your period was due the 30th you can test now!

Good luck! :)

You can always test. Just FYI, though...implantation bleeding can happen, but is very rare. I believe that the bleeding you experienced is a bit long to be implantation bleeding compared to what I have read in my pregnancy books. I would say don't get your hopes too high this month, but you never know! I was convinced that I would be getting my period before I got my BFP because I had all of my AF symptoms minus the bleeding. When I have been hearing about more over in first trimester is back and abdominal cramping instead of implantation bleeding.

Good luck and baby dust either way! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->