Please help possible miscarriage?

carmela88

Mummy 2 princess+ttc#2
Reaction score
I posted this on another forum but got no replies.

Am I having a miscarriage?

Hi ladies,

I found out last week that I am pregnant. This is the first natural bfp we have had in almost 6 years. I have history of ectopic pregnancy and only one tube which is in poorly condition.

Since I’ve had my bfp I’ve had constant cramping, yesterday I had terrible stabbing pains all over my tummy and cervix. Woke up to brown blood all over loo roll. I now have a dull ache at the bottom of my tummy. Is this the start of a miscarriage? I have literally no hope. It’s either an ectopic or a miscarriage I just know it is. Can anyone give me some insight? Looks like I’m going to epu today but I’m only 5w 3d so doubt they will scan.
Thanks for listening

It's hard to say for sure without a scan or blood tests. I hope it's not though! Were you able to go to the doctor? :hugs:

No way to tell yet. Those could easily be early pregnancy symptoms or a miscarriage. I have experienced both and the only difference was the beta hcg.

I’m in a very similar position. I’ve never had a healthy pregnancy so have nothing to compare what’s happening now to, but from what I’ve read everything can be a sign of either! All we can do it keep hoping - and I really really am hoping for both of us that it’s okay!

Hey ladies,
Thought I would update as I started the thread. I received a phone call from the hospital saying that my beta results came back and were quite high and they would like to book me in for an emergency scan. The next day on our way there I started to get quite bad one sided pain. Turns out I had another ectopic pregnancy. I am now in bed having spent the night in hospital, they removed my remaining tube as it had started to rupture. I’ve just got to heal now both physically and emotionally.... thank my lucky stars that I have two healthy children but that’s it for me.
Thanks and good luck to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->