Please help, so confused,

mommamead

Reaction score
After what seemed like a lifetime of testing after a late/missed period, I tested positive last Saturday, on a clear blue test 'pregnant' and 1-2 weeks could be seen, over the moon was a total understatement, we broke the news to family etc,
Yesterday around 11:30 am I started bleeding, I'd had no pain, nothing to suggest a miscarriage, although I'd been concerned that I'd had no sickness etc, I just put it down to every pregnancy being different,
At the hospital yesterday I tested negative on the hospital test, :( the nurse treated me like a child and didn't seem to believe I had ever been pregnant, I saw a gp who suggested a blood test, so they took blood and an hour later called me back to the hospital, my blood test came back negative, no hcg at all found present in my blood,
I am so confused, how can I have a positive test on Saturday then Wednesday have no hcg in my blood at all???
I can't get my head around it, I'm devastated and confused, can anyone shed at light on this or has anyone ever had something similar??

didn't want to read and run babe, my experience isn't similar, I tested positive and have been bleeding for the last 24 hours.. midwife wont even see me, says its normal and I have to wait a week for a scan! the nhs suck! xxxxxxxx

Hi hun,

Im so sorry to hear :(

Ive had 4 miscarriages so I know how heartbreaking it is!

My mum experienced a similar thing...although they gave her no 'medical reason', they put it as 'a ghost pregnancy'.

Her and my dad were TTC and every month she had EVERY pregnancy symptoms, but they couldnt 'proove' she was pregnant...weird huh!

Anyway, not long aftet she didnt experience any symptoms, missed her period and thought she had a medical issue, and she ended up pregnant with me!

There are so many things medicine cant explain, so I totally disagree with how they are trwaing you!

Hugs and baby dust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"