Please Help! Symptoms but negative tests

Samanthag1904

Reaction score
Hi

I am regular with my periods the 5th of every month without fail. 3 weeks ago I got bad cramping and lower backache. Went the GP and was told I had a UTI. However as trying to conceive I was on different antibiotic as if there is a fertilised egg she didn't want to affect it.

I started spotting on 31st October. It wasn't period blood. It was dark then some pink with discharge in. This went on for 5 days. On day 2 had very minor little clot only on that's day. My normal period would only last for 3-4 days and I am quite heavy. Where is was very light with no cramping.

I started feeling nausea on day one of spotting which has continued everyday so far. I also still have very bad backache and am very tired.

I have done 4 HPT in total and all had come back negative.

Spoke to my GP on the phone 2 days ago she said it could be early signs and to early to tell yet. She couldn't give me anything for the sickness as in the 1st 12 weeks they don't like too.

Went to GP today had to see another one as my GP isn't in today.
He said it isn't pregnancy as HPT are neg but I still feel he is wrong. He gave me some anti sickness tablets but I am not taking them as my gp told me not to the other day as we can't rule pregnancy out yet.

I am planning to see my normal GP on Monday and see if she can do a blood test.

Have any of you had any similar experiences.

Please help

Sam

It doesn't sound like your pregnant to me, but you can go back and ad kafir blood work which will be more accurate. How far do you think you would be? If it's not 4 weeks than a test could be negative, my SIL didn't get positive until 5 weeks.

It doesn't sound like your pregnant to me, but you can go back and ad kafir blood work which will be more accurate. How far do you think you would be? If it's not 4 weeks than a test could be negative, my SIL didn't get positive until 5 weeks.

I don't think I'm even four weeks.

I don't think I'm even four weeks.

Ok well then the best thing to do is avoid the tablet and test again in a week or two, however had that is, testing before 4 weeks is hit and miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->