****please help , TTC!****

Ttcdebra

Reaction score
Me and my partner are both 20 yrs old. Have been trying to conceive for 14 months now with no luck. Please can anyone help me with advice on what to change in our lifestyle to help us. I'm beginning to think there might be a problem with one us of , and also how do I track my ovulation days? THANK YOUS x

Usually last about 5 days , completely normal and regular every month , am so :wacko: with it all :(

Have you used OPKs or tracked your ovulation at all? xxx

if u havent been usin OPK's maybe u Ov earlier than the CD14? have u considered getting a fertility monitor or somethin? they make it pretty easy to track ur fertile days, also temping is a great way to know when u have ovulated xxxx

No , at first we thought I would just come of the contraceptive pill , and see how things went. Not track anything just see if it happens , but it's now over a year with nothing. Am also not sure how to track my ovulation days either :wacko:

if you have a 14 day luteal phase you would be ovulating on cd14, have you tried using opk's or temping to make sure your timing is right?
Me and my dh are both taking conception vitamins, Dh had a sperm analysis. There are specific lubricants you can use if your cervical mucous isnt crash hot to help as normal lubricants kill sperm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->