Please Help!!

LG1021

Reaction score
Okay, I'm new here and not exactly sure what to do. But I need some serious advice. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since November. My last period was Jan 16 and was due on Feb 9th (so I am 5 days late). I have been tracking my cycle and its about 24-26 days. On Feb 11th I took a Clear Blue Digital test and it came back positive!! So I immediately called the doctor and had me come in for a urine test there (which I thought I'd get blood work, but anyway)...they told me the results came back negative :/ I decided to come home and take the second Clear Blue test and again positive! I scheduled my first appt for when I'd be 8-10 weeks in hopes that the HPT is as accurate as they say. After reading reviews on Clear Blue I found that many women have had "false positives". Of course freaked out I took a different test a different brand (the brand was The Answer) and that came back negative :/ I am completely confused because I still have no signs of a period. Can anyone help??? Anyone ever been through something like this??? I have very light cramps, some nausea, tired sometimes but I do work 50+ hours a week. I'm stopping in the office to have blood work done but I am driving myself crazy. I feel stupid for even telling anyone I was pregnant! Please help :(

The blood test is a good idea and will give you your true answer! Fingers crossed for your BFP :)

Thanks so much! In the mean time I'm going to try and calm my nerves :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->