Please help

Mrs A

Mumma & TTC #2
Reaction score
Positive?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130518_201256_zps4ffae640.jpg

I'm just new at this, but it's my understanding that the test line news to be as dark or darker than the control. Your test line looks lighter (but not by much). Regardless, looks way better than any of the lines I have got and this is my second cycle using them! Good luck!

It needs to be the same colour to be a positive, it does look slightly lighter. But for me, when I get a result like this a few days later they are the same colour. It might mean you close to ovulating but not quite there yet, well, for me it does anyway :)

I agree with below posters...
The line looks just a hint lighter than control. I would test multiple times a day (maybe twice - once in am, once in pm) just to make sure you don't miss it. I have used those strips before and I have found them VERY reliable. I would say you're very close to O and a nice +OPK.
:hugs:

Keep us updated. We'd be more than happy to look at any more tests you have!

Last nights test line was darker than the control line, so I'm safely saying i o'd early hours of this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->