Please help :(

pinklightbulb

Single Mummy
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the first day of my last period was between 13-15 August. I have 28-30 day cycles, so my period is due in 5-7 days.

FOB and me had an oops last week, where I was getting EWCM and warned him it wasn't entirely safe as I'm almost sure I ov'd then (4-5 September).

We were crapping ourselves about a potential pregnancy, and it's too early to test for HcG, but I heard LH tests can pick up a pregnancy.

I tested with one and got this

IMAG1158.jpgIMAG1157.jpg

Control line is the fainter line. Is this a blaring positive?? It looks that way :wacko:

Please please help. I'm so scared. I would be approximately 6-7 DPO. Should I still be getting a blazing positive OPK if I ov'd last week? Or am I pregnant??

I would HPT anyways just to see. I got a real strong positive on an OPK days before I tested on HPT. Though some have also said they surge so for a dollar or 2 I would rather test now and test again in week or so

if it shows on an opk then it should definitely show on a hpt. But i think it is way to early to show on either so you re probably only just ov now.

Thanks hun. I think it's a 32-34 day cycle, considering my bloods from the docs last week that showed I was gearing up to O then, and longer cycles are very common for me. That's why I'm scared lol. So if I did O when I think (and blood tests indicated), it's possible he got me pg.

I just got another + OPK, just as dark as yesterday's, this morning. If this was a 28-30 day cycle I would be due for AF in 2-3 days, lol, so that makes no sense. If it's a 30+ day cycle, it still makes no sense. If AF is due 18th-19th, which I assume it is as I have no AF signs yet and I would if it was a shorter cycle... then yes, I am crapping myself lol. On a 34 day cycle, very normal for me, this would be CD23 and 7dpo. Still too early for a HPT but a week late for pos OPKs. I never run over 35 days, so can't see why I would O now when it's never been the case before.

Just thinking out loud, wondering what the F would cause this when bloods and EWCM basically confirmed O last week. Grrrrrr.

Here is the OPK I got this morning, even darker :wacko:

IMAG1159.jpg

For comparison, yesterday's and today's:

IMAG1157.jpgIMAG1159.jpg

Hmmmmmm :/

Really would test. If you ovulated last week it could be a pregnancy. Beter to know now so you can take vitamins/avoid food items/drinking/...

It could be to early to get a positive far as what is recomended but you still CAN get a positive before the days they say. Just get a cheapie for now and see and retest with decent brand later on

HPT was basically BFN but I expected that, I don't show true pos HPTs till about 12-13dpo. If looking closely at these HPTs I see shadow lines on both, could it be the start of something? One has a hint of pink, the other just a "shadow".

I have so often read that any color is a sign of pregnancy. I never saw anything but a line so can not help much but my negatives are always completely empty/white

Sounds to me you are pregnant if seeing hint of pink. Can you get blood test?

I would have to get in and by the time the results got back I should show true positives on a HPT.

Really, really dreading this. FOB and I are not good together and we have a LOT of issues. I was so stupid to BD with him knowing it was bad timing :cry:

Well look how your children are such a joy-sure you felt afraid for both but if it happens you can handle it. I can not imangine how scary it is to face this considering the terms. Keep your head up and think the big picture. It takes two so it is not all on you.

It took until 16dpo for my opk to become positive when pregnant and hpt was positive at 13dpo. Maybe you are ovulating late x

Don't have any OPKs this morning so will have to go and get some.

And FOB has already said if I'm pregnant he isn't taking responsibility, so sadly as I guessed it will be all on me :/

He's just gone and got his assessment amended for the two kids he has to me. He owes me a whopping $30 a month officially now as he's signed off work indefinitely. So it isn't even worth chasing, lol.

Anyway, another bright positive OPK today, and going to try a 25miu HPT tonight.

So sorry you re in this situation hun, i really hope you re only just ov'ing late

3 more pos OPKs since yesterday. And if I am pg, I only get pos HPTs from about 12dpo on. So I've still got 3 more days to wait if I want a reliable HPT result. :/ Hmmm don't know what to think anymore :(

Could you do blood work for your peace of mind??

Since the pos OPK I got this morning isn't as dark, I'm now wondering if it was some weird surge before AF :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->