• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please help

molly76

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am 29 weeks with baby no 3. Have two little boys alfie and Toby! Have a girls name picked which is Maisie but stuck on boys names! I like Harry and max but dh prefers Oscar and Seth! Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!

I think Harry goes best because of the "ee" sound at the end :) (ie alf-ee, tob-ee, harr-ee) but max also sounds cute with those names... I'm torn tbh all are good names :)

Awh I love the name Toby. Like all your suggestions
1 , Max
2 . Harry
3. Seth
4. Oscar (like it but I think it's a little bit of a doggy name :-/)

Has Oliver or George been discussed?

Thank you all quite a variety, think it's harder because I like them all! Cheeks I really love Oliver but would have shortened it to olly, but we already have two Holly's in the family! Thought it sounded too similar, and love George but didn't really want to use it with the royal baby! Thank you all for taking the time to help!

I think Alfie, Toby and Seth sounds nicely.
I would personally steer clear of another name ending in the -ee sound, just because it would then be too mathcy, whereas a name like Seth or Max evens it out, IMO.
Not a fan of Oscar...
What about names like Lucas, Liam, Jack, Henry??

Looks like you have a thing for y ie names so I'd say Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"