Please Help.

snailien

Reaction score
Ok, my boyfriend put the grill on and it went out... it was kicking out gas for about 10 minutes before i smelt it... our kitchen is downstairs.

We opened all doors and windows stright away but now I am concerned about carbon monoxide... I don't know much about it... does all gas have carbon monoxide?

Not sure, but if you air it out well, there should be no problem..

As long as you arent feeling sick, dizzy or sleepy, I think its unlikely you will have been affected at all. Keep your windows open for the rest of today to make sure you get plenty of fresh air through the house xx

I am sleepy but that's due to a bad nights sleep and I have a headache but that was there before I think. Oh I'm such a worrywort! We did air it out properly. and stayed upstairs with the window open.

Then you should be fine. As long as it was aired out properly, there should be very little gas still left in the house.

Awwww what is he like!

Im sure its ok as long as you have the place ventilated x

The gas I'm not worried about really, it's if there was carbon monoxide present there's a problem.

Go for a walk and get some fresh air. Xx

Hey
I haven't really posted on hear before but i ended up in hosiptal just over a week ago with CO in my blood. We have a gas cooker that always plays up and our CO alarm went off. Its so scary. But i ended up at the hospital and they where great. The levels you are exposed to have to be really high, it was present in my blood but they dont feel the level where sufficient to do any damage. As long as the place is well ventilated now any levels in you blood will decrease rapidly. I had the most stressfull day of my life hearing about the consequences but the most reassuring thing i was told was the levels would need to be very high and because i ventilated my house then got out my baby should be fine.
Jen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"