• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help

Confused01

Reaction score
Hi all,
Please can someone help me?!
I am 24, and looked into becoming an egg donor. When I went fir the initial tests my fsh levels came back high at 9.2 and my lh low at 5.7. I was then sent for my amh and it came back as 4.12 which is so low.
I have been experiencing night sweats, loss of hair and insomnia for the last few month and am getting worried.
My doctor has referred me to the gynaecologist, but I am yet to hear back.
If anyone has similar results or can offer advice please contact me.
Thanks in advance.

Im really sorry hun but it sounds like the onset of early menopause....i could be wrong and the gynaecologist will probably run more tests when you see him/her.
i really hope thats not the case, fingers crossed and good luck xx

Hiya,
Thanks for the reply... i thought it was early menopause too, so fingers crossed its not!! Feel far to young to be going through that.
I just read a bit about you, and am so glad you have found happiness after having such a rough time!! Well done for being able to move on, and i wish you all the luck in the world!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->