Please Help!!!!

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Right where do i start....
i was over 3 weeks late for my period got 4 faint pregnancy tests on clearblue but i know there known for faint lines and i got negatives on every other test.

but i had all symptoms i had with my first pregnancy and only had spotting so i though im going the doctors.

so i had a blood test taken and it was negative but a week later still.. no period.

so she done another one and .. negative....so i didnt get my period until a week after that.. well what i thought was a period..
it was very very very light and was just mostly TMI HERE... discharge.

it wasnt making sence it wasnt even filling a tampon,.,,now i am literally back and fordward to the toilet and no joke here through the night i am absolutely starving!!! something is not right i feel like im going insaine because that just was not a period .. it was too light and spotting but a lil heavier than spotting and by little i mean.. little i know in my self something is not right here.. i didnt even have cramps... has anything at all ever happened to you like this????

Your advice means soo much thank you!!!

mmmmm sounds strange have u done another test since? xxxx

Oh how frustrating. I'm sorry I've not experienced this so can't offer any advice.
Were they blood or urine tests at the doctors?
If I could say something helpful I would, sorry.
But good luck.

No i havent tested since but its becoming more and more obvious to me that i am to be honest!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->