Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MummyMandi, Jan 25, 2011.

1. MummyMandi

MummyMandi pregnant with 4th miracle

Right where do i start....
    i was over 3 weeks late for my period got 4 faint pregnancy tests on clearblue but i know there known for faint lines and i got negatives on every other test.

but i had all symptoms i had with my first pregnancy and only had spotting so i though im going the doctors.

so i had a blood test taken and it was negative but a week later still.. no period.

so she done another one and .. negative....so i didnt get my period until a week after that.. well what i thought was a period..
    it was very very very light and was just mostly TMI HERE... discharge.

it wasnt making sence it wasnt even filling a tampon,.,,now i am literally back and fordward to the toilet and no joke here through the night i am absolutely starving!!! something is not right i feel like im going insaine because that just was not a period .. it was too light and spotting but a lil heavier than spotting and by little i mean.. little i know in my self something is not right here.. i didnt even have cramps... has anything at all ever happened to you like this????

Your advice means soo much thank you!!!

2. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

mmmmm sounds strange have u done another test since? xxxx

3. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

Oh how frustrating. I'm sorry I've not experienced this so can't offer any advice.
    Were they blood or urine tests at the doctors?
    If I could say something helpful I would, sorry.
    But good luck.

4. MummyMandi

MummyMandi pregnant with 4th miracle

No i havent tested since but its becoming more and more obvious to me that i am to be honest!!